Share our content material – Grazie 🙂
Since 1561, producing essentially the most distinctive essences of timeless scents
Famed Italian style home of Farmacia Santissima Annunziata, traces its heritage all the best way again to 1561 – one of many world’s oldest fragrance homes. Chemist Domenico di Vincenzo was the primary supervisor of the Santissima Annunziata Pharmacy.
Based mostly in Florence, this home of Italian cosmetics and perfumery, blends a reverence for custom with trendy methods to create their world-renowned perfumes, room fragrances and cosmetics.
Farmacia Santissima Annunziata brings historic Florence into your property with its Fragranze delle Arti Maggiori Room Perfume assortment.
Every perfume is packaged in a glass bottle with embossed metallic identify plate and contains six small incense sticks. The Assortment is a celebration of Florence’s wealthy historical past and honors the seven main guilds of medieval Florence.
The bottle sizes out there are: 100ml, 250ml, 500ml and 2500ml
- Arte dei Mercatanti – Unique scent that mixes blackcurrant, cloves, rose, oud and patchouli. Really helpful for hallways and dwelling rooms.
- Arte del Giudici e Notai – Conventional spicy despatched that blends bergamot, orange, rose, patchouli, cedar wooden and white musk. Really helpful for dwelling rooms and dens or places of work.
- Arte della Lana – A heat and welcoming scent brings recollections of sitting fireplace with notes of candy orange, almond, vanilla bean, and sandalwood. Really helpful for bogs, hallways, and dwelling rooms.
- Arte del Cambio – An fragrant scent that includes lime, tangerine, basil leaves, vetiver and patchouli. Really helpful for kitchens, hallways, bogs and dwelling rooms.
- Arte della Seta – Mild and recent, like silk, this scent is in comparison with and freshly minimize grass with a mix of citrus fruit cocktail, rose petals, fig leaves and treasured woods. Really helpful for hallways, dwelling rooms, and bogs.
- Arte dei Medici e Speziali – A conventional apothecary aroma makes use of pink pepper, bergamot, black orchid, cedarwood and white musk. Really helpful for hallways, workplace areas and kitchen.
- Arte dei Vaiai e Pellicciai – Refined and sensual, tangerine, lemon, rose, jasmine, sandalwood and cedar are combined to create the aroma of a candy rose backyard. Really helpful for hallways, bedrooms, and bogs.
View and buy right here: Farmacia SS. Annunziata Arti Maggiori