4 Seasons Resort Punta Mita, the award-winning oceanfront resort on Mexico’s Pacific coast, invitations company to have fun the vacation season and toast to a Feliz Navidad and Nuevo Año with thrilling new experiences and activations for households and buddies to take pleasure in. By taking inspiration from the varied areas all through Mexico, this festive season highlights the cultural variety of the nation’s 32 states. The roster of actions touches on gastronomy, historical past, and native tradition and celebrates the joyful spirit of Mexico.
“This vacation season we’re embracing our spirit of Mexican hospitality throughout each expertise – from spa to eating – and creating extra methods for company to really feel like part of our Punta Mita household,” says John O’Sullivan, Regional Vice President and Basic Supervisor, 4 Seasons Resort Punta Mita. “Whether or not company are tasting mezcal with one among our mixologists or enjoyable in a sugar scrub at Apuane Spa, our Resort is able to encourage unforgettable recollections for each age group that mirror the magic of the vacation season. We invite you to affix us as we have fun the enjoyment, flavours, and traditions that make this time of 12 months so particular.”
From tequila mixing and omakase experiences for culinary lovers to festive spa remedies and hat portray for households, company of all ages can cherish merry moments all through their time on property.
In case you are studying this text wherever aside from on A Luxurious Journey Weblog, then the possibilities are that this content material has been stolen with out permission.
Please make a remark of the net handle above and contact A Luxurious Journey Weblog to advise them of this problem.
Thanks on your assist in combatting content material theft.
A culinary journey of flavours and traditions
4 Seasons Resort Punta Mita invitations company for a number of culinary experiences, from Oaxaca nights and omakase dinners to festive New Yr’s Eve delights.
- Taco Cart on the Shack Bar, daily from 12:00 midday to three:00 pm: Situated seashore aspect, company can take pleasure in an informal genuine gastronomic expertise as one would in Mexico Metropolis, full with contemporary tacos and an assortment of garnishes and sauces.
- Oysters Hour at Bahia by Richard Sandoval, each afternoon from 4:00 to five:30 pm: Company are invited to sit by the bar or loosen up on a cushty swing and luxuriate in a choice of appetizers paired with bubbly champagne and craft cocktails.
- Tacopedia, each Wednesday at Dos Catrinas at 3:00 pm: In an immersive taco session, company can discover ways to put together a number of the Resort’s most beloved dishes alongside the culinary staff. Company will be taught that past every tortilla-wrapped delight, there’s a wealthy historical past, tradition and custom.
- Omakase Evening, each Thursday at Aramara at 6:30 pm: The idea of omakase means “belief the chef,” and company can embark on a scrumptious exploration of Japanese flavours and be stunned by a sushi tasting menu ready with the day´s freshest elements, paired with a particular sake choice.
- Pop Up Ember Evening, each Friday at Shack Bar from 6:00 to 9:00 pm: A celebration of the primal cooking strategies which have been used for hundreds of years, from succulent meats and the contemporary catch of the day to woodfired pizza creating flavours to recollect. Company will expertise diner by the seashore like no different, with a mix of the pure great thing about the ocean and the country allure of charcoal and wooden cooking within the informal atmosphere of ft within the sand beneath a starry sky.
- Oaxaca Evening, each Saturday at Dos Catrinas at 6:00 pm: A novel and vibrant culinary expertise that showcases the wealthy flavours and traditions of the Oaxaca area of Mexico, identified for its advanced and layered flavours, in addition to its emphasis on contemporary and seasonal sourced elements. Accompanied by dwell music, vibrant decorations and a heat and welcoming ambiance, company can take pleasure in a celebration of Oaxacan tradition that transports diners to the streets and markets of Oaxaca.